The Tandem Trailer Trike offers great stability for riders in tandem. Using an innovative hitch and rear wheels available in both 20" and 24" formats, this is a versatile design for anyone wishing to ride in tandem without significant lateral movement. Tagalong design requires pilot bike. Can be ridden with mechanical or ebike as pilot.
Fully built and ready to ride
The unit has been designed to give more stability than the traditional single wheel trailer bikes but must be ridden taking into consideration the comfort and safety of the rear rider.
The Trailer Trike tagalong:
- Will tow with no side-to-side movement
- Is ideal for children or adults with a balance problem and special needs
- Has a rear axle drive shaft and rear axle hubs have sealed bearings, which give a quiet, smooth ride
- Has centre ridge tyres to complete the comfort
- Is ideal for long rides and family days out
- Should be ridden on flat roads and with due care when cornering or on camber as the trailer trike could roll over
Please note, when riding a trailer trike, the trike behaves just like any other trike and the pilot rider needs to consider the impact of camber, cornering and cross slope risk.
The Trailer Trike comes in two sizes:
20″ wheel: Saddle to pedal 57-70cm (24.5-27.5″)
24″ wheel: Saddle to pedal 67-85cm (26-33.5″)
TTT-24 when folded is approximately 140cm L x 71cm W x 71cm H
We also have a special needs trike trailer for riders who require more support
PROPULSION : Pedalling
LOAD CAPACITY: 120 kg