The GSE/GSE+ racks carries forward the trusted GripSport design, but has been modified to allow for simple, unobstructed loading of bikes onto the rack using the integrated ramp. This with the safety of being able to load BOTH bikes from the passenger side of the vehicle with a significantly less effort required to load the bikes. Handling and easy of installation is a big advantage over other platform racks due the 3-part breakaway construction. Whilst only for ‘urban’ use around town and on sealed roads only, the GSE/GSE+ doesn’t deviate from the Built Tough design GripSport racks are known for.
- Comes complete with integrated lights & number plate bar.
- No lifting. The built-in ramp means you can load and unload bikes in seconds.
- Safety plus – both bikes load from passenger (footpath) side of vehicle.
- Carries two bikes up to 30kg each.
- Fits tyres up to 3” wide.
- Bikes tilt out of the way for quick & easy access to car boots, hatchbacks, SUVs and 4WD vehicles.
- Fits standard (75mm wide) tow bar tongue or 50mm square hitch tow bar
- Quick-release system allows you to fit or remove entire rack (to or from car) in seconds.
- If lifting a bike rack is an issue for you, the GSE and GSE+ both break down into 3 easy-to-manage pieces, all quick-release, no tools required.
- All steel construction for long term durability.
- Zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- Weighs 15kg.
- 100% Australian designed, owned & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life. And if you’re wondering how we can be so confident… it’s because we design every GripSport rack ourselves, make them ourselves and then test the hell out of them on our in-house test bed.
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport GSE or GSE+ rack.