To learn more about our NDIS quality safeguards & feedback policies, please click hereBlind Freddy eBikes offers an extensive range of mechanical and electric options for people living with disability or mobility issues. We offer electric bicycles with additional stabilisers, electric tricycles and mechanical trikes with customisable fittings and accessories. We work with individuals, carers and allied health teams to test available options, to offer choice and to capitalise on strengths. We appreciate the importance of having options and identifying safe, sustainable solutions.We are not health professionals but invite you and your allied health team to assess our range in store. Some models can be fitted with special needs pedals, with low speed motors and with remote disable switches to offer a level of safety not always available. The customisable configurations can go towards assisting the rider actively manage weaknesses including limited leg rotation (step pedal motion or adjustable crank radius), back weakness (backrest seats), leg or ankle weakness (special needs or self-levelling pedals), pelvic support through the use of belts and endurance issues through the use of the electric motor.
Our Selection includes:
- Di Blasi - folding tricycle are available as both mechanical or electric versions available
- BF i-Tri Euro - customers who appreciate quality and true benefits will love this new model
- Gomier Tricycles - are available in 200W 36V Li-ion 20” 24” and 26” wheels. With or without electric assistance
- Rehatri Tricycles - come available as foot cycle or hand cycle some with rear steering and are available in 3 size options catering for a range of special needs
- BF ezi-Step is a step-through folding electric bike available as the 2+2 including adult training wheels
- We also have a range of options available through our custom build service for specially tailored solutions flexible for you disability or needs